Dungeon Diving Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amadeus Jabari

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amadeus Jabari
Adventurer
Amadeus Jabari

Character sheet
Valis: 0

Amadeus Jabari Empty
PostSubject: Amadeus Jabari   Amadeus Jabari I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 1:40 pm

Amadeus Jabari SBAB4uO
General Information
Name: Amadeus Jabari
Race: Human
Personality:

Amadeus is a man who never shuts up. He likes to talk to other people, but mostly, he can't stand being in a place that is too quiet. He always finds a way to talk about SOMETHING with another person, or he will move on. He is also, for the most part, a pretty genuine individual. He doesn't have his own agenda and is straight forward about everything he does. Amadeus also has the problem of being a perfectionist. He works painstakingly hard on all things that he takes on and pays absolute attention to the most minor of details. Unfortunately, this causes him to get frustrated at his work occasionally. Through guidance, he has found a way to enjoy other things in life to be his "escape" from his perfectionist demands of himself.

Height: 6 feet, 0 inches (182.8cm)
Weight: 190lbs (86kg)
Face Claim: Laxus Dreyar; Fairy Tail
Overall Appearance:

Amadeus has short blonde hair and a slightly longer than average wingspan. He has broad shoulders, and an overall stockier build that was meant for hard work. On top of this frame, Amadeus has built a well trained mountain of muscle, for no other reason than to survive the dungeon and to not have a disadvantage during manual labor. He can usually be seen wearing sleeveless shirts and pants when he is not wearing any armor.

History:

Amadeus was born into a long line of warriors. His oldest known ancestor was a guardian before the Guild was established and took part in fending off the beasts from the dungeon that managed to escape out into the world. Amadeus's father, however, retired at an early age from the life of an adventurer, so that he could see to his family without them worrying about his return. His mother was a teacher in Orario and found a way to always sneak him into classes with her.

Throughout his childhood, Amadeus's father would take on odd jobs and run errands in order to earn extra money for their family. Amadeus would always find a way to tag along with his father if he wasn't with his mother in a class. It wasn't until Amadeus became a teenager that his father settled into a steady hobby that soon became his career: blacksmithing.As a teenager, Amadeus would spend his time helping his father in his forge, and preparing for the life of an adventurer. In both things, his father was his mentor and coach. As a smith, he taught his son the intricacies of metal working and choosing the best materials to make the best of armors and weapons. He also worked with him to find a way to notice a well made weapon or armor in contrast to a poorly made gimmick. To help him prepare for the dungeon, Amadeus's father would take him to train their bodies. Years of this helped develop Amadeus into the fit man that he is now.

Once Amadeus turned sixteen, his father allowed him to enter the dungeon with his guidance. The boy chose a weapon that suited him and off they went. Amadeus almost lost his life four times that he went into the dungeon with his father. Unfortunately, they never traveled lower than the fourth floor. This cap also intrigued, Amadeus though. He began to long to travel further and see the more dangerous parts of the dungeon.

Amadeus came of age and moved away from his family. They wanted to live outside of Orario, in a more peaceful area. Amadeus, however, wanted to stay and explore the dungeon. THere was still so much that he had yet to see! So after a lot of talking and convincing, his family moved outside of Orario. Amadeus decided to stay in the home of his youth and make money through the dungeon to send some to his parents as well.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus Jabari
Adventurer
Amadeus Jabari

Character sheet

Amadeus Jabari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amadeus Jabari   Amadeus Jabari I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 1:51 pm

Battle Information
Class: Warrior Level: Lv.1Rank: 0
Specialty: ---
Craft: ---
Basic Abilities:

STR: I
    DUR: I
    AGI: I
    DEX: I
    MagRes: I
    MagFor: I

Developmental Abilities:
Skills: ---
Magic: ---
Back to top Go down
Amadeus Jabari
Adventurer
Amadeus Jabari

Character sheet

Amadeus Jabari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amadeus Jabari   Amadeus Jabari I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 1:53 pm

Equipment
Weapon(s): ---
Armor: ---
Misc. Equipment:
Items:---
Back to top Go down
Amadeus Jabari
Adventurer
Amadeus Jabari

Character sheet

Amadeus Jabari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amadeus Jabari   Amadeus Jabari I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 1:55 pm

Familia Information
Familia: Hephaestus Familia
Familia Rank: ---
Back to top Go down
Guild Captain
Admin
Guild Captain

Amadeus Jabari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amadeus Jabari   Amadeus Jabari I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 3:25 pm

Looks good. Amadeus is approved.
Back to top Go down
https://dungeondivinghq.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Amadeus Jabari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amadeus Jabari   Amadeus Jabari I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amadeus Jabari
Page 1 of 1